Community Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Well we're getting settled in and whatnot now! If anyone has any questions feel free to PM either myself or Knifesmile here or on wajas Very Happy

You are not connected. Please login or register

.:The Rules:.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1.:The Rules:. Empty .:The Rules:. Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:27 am

Cayda .:69500:.

Cayda .:69500:.
Admin

1.) If you agree to do something for someone or give them something, you HAVE to actually do it at some point! If you agree on a time frame, then you HAVE to do it within that time frame! If you continually make promises but never fulfill them, you're breaking the rules and may be kicked out of the club.

2.) If you receive, you HAVE to give. However, if you give, you do not have to receive necessarily. If you're a member solely to help other people and don't want or need anything in return, you can tell the other player to donate to someone else's project instead of paying something back to you. If this happens to you, be sure to follow through and actually donate to another project! This is how we keep the ball rolling and keep everybody moving forward on their work.

3.) Please do not scam people by asking for donations to projects you never intended to actually make in order to get pears, dyes, and so forth to just use for random stuff. With that said, your project doesn't have to involve Gen1s! Dye projects using Gen2+ Wajas are completely welcome in CC! Just be honest about what you want the donations for. If you're trying to get an item from the Leaf Exchange because it fits a custom you already have perfectly, don't tell people you want leaves for a Mutation Pear for a project you've yet to create. Tell people about the item you want and why. If you see adding wallpaper and accessories as part of finishing a custom (which, BTW, many people do) then it's perfectly okay to post that as part of your project. Again, the only requirement is that it has something to do with custom-making and that you're HONEST about it!

4.) Please do not offer critique of people's designs unless they ask for it. Customs are a very personal thing. It's okay to give compliments and things like that, but if you don't like a given design, don't reply to its thread saying so. All it does is hurt people's feelings and make them feel unwelcome to post. I have nothing against constructive criticism myself, but unless it's requested, it's too easily misinterpreted by more sensitive or younger players. Since I don't want to deal with drama, I made this rule. There will be a section in the forum for posting designs for concrit, and people can always note that they want concrit in their individual project threads if they so choose.

5.) Speaking of which, NO DRAMA IN GENERAL. If you cause drama, be warned: you may become a target for lulz. On the outside forum, Wajas TOS does not apply. We (the admins) can say or do whatever we want, including mock you savagely before banning you from the forum and the club. Keep that in mind before starting drama. Very Happy

6.) Rule 5 does NOT prohibit the airing of legitimate concerns, questions, and so forth. It DOES prohibit ad hominem, lying, grudges, flame wars, and other waaaahmbulance-type behavior. Please do not confuse the former with the latter, or vise versa.

More rules will be added as they become necessary. Hopefully, this set should do it, but we'll see what happens.

https://communitycustoms.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum